Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

They can fly!

By Shanathalas
I try my best not to post every great thing I see on Youtube.com; that's youtubes job. But sometimes you see something so spectacular, you just have to share it. This is the something that manages to be terrifying, beautiful and awe-inspiring at the same time.

While sharks are one of my most primal fears (along with clowns), they are animals of true beauty and have my absolute respect.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Jaime 10:16 AM
    Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.
  2. Kass 11:27 AM
    Awwwe, I can't see it *wails*
  3. Kass 4:23 PM
    Thats a strange image, Jaime.
  4. Wanderlusting 5:11 PM
    that was pretty cool..and moe graceful than a clown

Something to say?