Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

The Scream Returns

By Shanathalas

Hooray! The police have recovered Edvard Munch's "The Scream", which had been stolen two years ago. Its one of my favourite paintings because it conveys so much emotion. I'm happy to hear its come back. When it was initially stolen, I was concerned it may be destroyed.

It also augers well for me, cause today I decided it would be "ART DAY" and instead of moping round the house or playing Wow or Puzzle Pirates, I would head out and make some art. My plan is to do photography, drawing and water-colour. I'm not too hopeful; I haven't got my SLR (lent it to mum) so I have to use Jaime's very compact but rather restrictive point-and-shoot, I haven't drawn in a while, and I never got the hang of water colour. But hey, its worth a shot.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?