Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

Spetember 1, 2007

By Shanathalas
Today is Abby & Pete's wedding over in England, and I was supposed to be there as Maid of Honour. Instead I'm packing up house and getting ready to move in two hours to less nice but less expensive apartment. I had so hoped and planned to be there for Abby. Its so disappointing to have a goal you work to toward and not achieve. So much seemed to conspire against us this past year; trouble with steady work, massive health issues, and work visa problems, but I still held out hope we would make it to Europe. I guess it will have to be next year now.

Abby will walk down the aisle in ten minutes. Have the best day Abby & Pete - I'm there with you in spirit.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?