Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

Te he he - April Fools

By Shanathalas
So every April 1st usually catches me by surprise, leaving me no time to properly set up a good gag and making me fall back on stale jokes like "look out the window: it's snowed!"*. But this year I managed to have master plan just pop into my head. I have cleverly rigged up our large Halloween decoration spider above the inside of our door to our coffee room downstairs at work. Wayne, who is a great sweetheart of a man, but a bit of a trickster who likes to play jokes, is the one who always goes downstairs and opens the door to make coffee. I can't wait til a large purple spider drops on his head tomorrow morning!

Wayne and the spider last Halloween:

* Jokes on us: it was snowing two days ago.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?