Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

The Itinerary

Category: By Shanathalas
So just a couple more days til' our holiday. Were rushing around like frantic madmen trying to get all our various crap done before we leave. I've been burning the midnight oil trying to get the ASBC website done before I go, but I think I'm fighting a losing battle. This morning I woke up with a migraine for the first time in a long time, which was upsetting. Hope it's just a one-off. Poor Jaime had an epic journey on transit to get to Coquitlam yesterday, but came home the victor with a new jacket.

But for those who care, our itinerary is:

April 18: Fly from Vancouver to Paris
April 25: Train from Paris to Dusseldorf
April 28: Fly from Dusseldorf to London (into terrifying Terminal 5 :(
May 2: Train from London to Edinburgh
May 9: Train from Edinburgh to London
May 9: Train from London to Swindon
May 18: Train from Swindon to Heathrow
May 19: Fly from Heathrow to Vancouver

It's gonna be awesome!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Kass 1:14 PM
    How exciting!! I hope you guys have an awesome time (as I'm sure you will)!!!

Something to say?