Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

The Bug

Category: By Shanathalas
So I have finally been bitten by the knitting bug. I resisted it for so long; trying to stick to my resolve of not picking it up simple because it's cool again. But after some of the great gals I work with organised a "loopy lunch" to sit and knit or train n00bs like me, I thought I'd give it a go. So Nicole patiently taught me how to cast on and now I'm knitting. So far its not actually anything than a serious of uneven rows with the odd dropped stitch, but soon I'll be knitting real things. I'm looking forward to buying my first pair of bamboo needles and picking some brightly coloured yarns.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Jen 2:15 AM
    Woohoo! Yay for you! Yay for me for having more friends that knit :)

Something to say?