Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

Double Happiness

By Shanathalas
The internet has recently served me up not one, but two lovely little morsels. And coincidentally, both involve the wonderful Stephen Fry. First off, I was delighted to see that Stephen Fry has started a blog. A very gifted writer, his blessays (blog essays, as he calls them) on such things as the iphone and the nature of fame are fabulous reads. It is my new favourite blog.

Secondarily, while channel surfing the other day, we came across this lovely little children's show called Pocoyo. Made in Spain using a C.G.I. style that mimics claymation, the show tells lovely little tales of Pocoyo ("little me"), a mischievous but delightful little boy that reminds me so much of our good friends' gorgeous son Dante. I am rarely impressed by children's television, but I haven't seen anything as good as this since the likes of Sesame Street or Pingu. And who narrates the English version of the afore mentioned Pocoyo?: Stephen Fry! I could listen to that voice all day. And thanks to youtube, I have been able to watch many episodes of Pocoyo. Ones like this:
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?