Shanathalas
"When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around"

July 7, 2008

Category: By Shanathalas
To all my friends overseas, I miss you all so very much right now.
 

7 comments so far.

  1. anna 3:29 PM
    Buck up little camper, we miss you too!
  2. Unknown 5:28 PM
    It's a funny thing, but I realise that while away for a month, all my expectations about who would be around when I got back got "re-set" to a few years back. For some reason I was expecting to see you guys, Tancred & Evelyn, my sisters, all sorts of people who just aren't around or available at the moment...
  3. Anonymous 6:20 PM
    [hugs]
  4. Kass 7:26 PM
    You okay Shan? *hugs*
  5. Jen 6:09 AM
    It's been two years since you left? Time flies, and it will be no time before we see you again!
  6. Shanathalas 6:53 AM
    Thanks for the happy thoughts everyone.

    Yup Jen, we are hoping for a trip back to Oz sometime late next year.
  7. Evelyn 5:04 AM
    Miss you two Shan, (and everyone back in Sydney)

Something to say?